Student Exchange Program
Course Resources: CA$1,000/year
Administrative Fee: CA$1,000 (one-time payment)
Service Charge: CA$2,000 (one-time payment)
Medical Insurance: CA$1,000/year
Accommodation (Optional): as low as CA$18,000/year
Additional COVID-19 Fees:
Online Credit Courses
International Students with visa: CA$800/course
International Students without visa: CA$1000/course
Exam Preparation: CA$75/hour
Pay 20 hours of tutoring for CA$800
Pay 10 hours of tutoring for CA$425
An international student is defined as any student who does not hold Canadian citizenship, permanent residency or refugee status, regardless of where they are physically living.
- In order to receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from Z³ Education Centre, students must submit current transcripts (translated), a copy of their passport, payment of service charge, administrative fee and $2,500 tuition deposit.
- Failure to provide the above documents and deposit will result in an application being declined.
- International student fees are due in full before June 1st for students attending Term 1 (September), or at the time of enrolment, whichever comes first.
- International student fees for students attending subsequent terms are due in full 20 days prior to the start of the first term attended by the student.
- International students will be refunded 100% of their tuition if their Study Permit is declined with the following caveat: families must complete a request for refund form and attach proof of refusal and forward both to Z³ Education Centre’s Admissions within 15 working days from the day stated on their Letter of Refusal.
- Tuition fees are otherwise non-refundable.
- Valid medical insurance is a mandatory requirement for International students attending Z³ Education Centre. Applicants will be automatically invoiced for Z³ Education Centre-offered medical insurance unless proof of coverage accompanies their application.
- Administrative Fee and Service Charge is non-refundable.
- 10% LATE CHARGE will be applied to each selected course if students who pay the fees later than the first two weeks of the semester.
- CA$50 CHARGE for any returned cheque and bank transfer.