International Students

International Students

Exploring Studying in Toronto

Reasons for Coming To Z³ Education Centre

  1. Individual and collaborative learning
  2. Enter Canada without any prior language proficiency tests
  3. Computerized lessons and evaluations
  4. Approved by the Ministry of Education in Ontario
  5. Cost efficient compared to other private schools or other education institutes
  6. Optimize your chance to get into universities and colleges in Canada/USA

Application Process

Call or email us for the International Student Application Form.

Complete the International Student Application Form. There are no deadlines as applications are processed throughout the year. However, it is recommended to apply in advance because there could be delays when applying for a Canadian Study Permit.

Send the completed International Student Application Form with all supporting documentation and the required application fee to the Admissions Office.

Supporting documentation includes:

  1. Three years of Academic Transcripts from previous school you have attended (Translated in English by an official translator)
  2. Passport ID
  3. Proof of English Proficiency (if available)

We will confirm that we received your application.

If your application is successful, you will a package by e-mail.

Package includes:

  1. Correspondence indicating that you have been admitted and the starting date of the program. We will indicate any conditions that must be fulfilled before enrolment can be confirmed.
  2. An invoice for tuition fees and other charges.
  3. Student services information, including medical insurance, accommodation, etc.
  4. Information on applying for the necessary Temporary Resident Visa and Study Permit

In order to accept the offer of a placement, it will be necessary to pay the tuition fees and other charges due. This will include tuition for the first academic year. Payment of the amount must be made in Canadian Dollars (CA$) to Z³ Education Centre of your choice by bank draft or T/T wire transfer.

Payment by cash or cheque can be made in person or on your behalf of a relative living in Canada.

After we received the payment of the tuition fee, we will send you the official Letter of Acceptance with a tuition fee receipt that is needed to apply for the Temporary Resident Visa and Study Permit.

International students must then apply for a Temporary Resident Visa and Study Permit at the appropriate Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate in your country. The processing time will vary and it is best to apply as soon as possible.

Main Requirements for Temporary Resident Visa and Study Permit:

  1. Completed “Application for a Study Permit” Form
  2. Proof of Acceptance Letter & Receipt
  3. Proof of Identity (A valid passport and four additional passport-sized photos)
  4. Proof of Financial Support (You must be able to prove that you will be able to support yourself financially while you are in Canada).
  5. Medical Evaluation as required by regulations for certain countries.

Non-Academic Requirements

1. Photocopy of the information page of your valid passport which includes:

a) Passport Number

b) Issuance and Expiry Date

c) Photo

d) Full Name

e) Date of Birth

f) Place of Birth

2. Proof of Financial Support

3. Documents required under Citizenship & Immigration Canada

4. Medical Information

Academic Requirements

Secondary School Transcripts

Must be translated in English by an official translator.

Refund Policy

Contact Us


Phone: +1(416)-553-2999

Please contact us for more information and joining the Z³ Education Community! We. would love to hear from you and tell you more about the difference Z³ Education Centre makes in a student’s life. For information about applying for our private school, tutoring centre or arrange a tour of our centre, please leave us a message.